Bleach Sucks Bleach Sucks

Bleach deserves those awards, the manga is kick-ass and you didn't point out ANYTHING wrong with bleach, simply your interpretation, and what do kids who want to be japanese have anything to do with this? You didn't mention the manga, which is 1000X better then the anime, and Anime is SUPPOSSED to be pronounce
anim-eh. Bleach has won awards for best character production, a good plot, and for being POPULAR.

It doesn't have small character backrounds, the anime might, but the manag sure as hell doesn't. Every character ties into one another perfectly.

and about the plot pace, what do YOU want? A small, short, BORING plot? Most ppl happen to LIKE the current arrencar plot, Kubo doesn't cliche from any other manga except for DBZ, which was his role model.

the females in bleach have a perpose. Orohime was captured BECAUSE she had a special ability.

ICHIGO IS THE ONLY CHARACTER IN BLEACH WITH A BIG SWORD.

They look nothing like FF characters, they don't where odd, destinct clothing and have a dream they never get to fullfil because of somekind of either medical or emotional problem.

MANGA IS IT'S OWN STYLE OF COMIC, You can't say comic book and be talking about MANGA.

Ichigo isn't like cloud, he isn't a depressed faggot who thinks his life is a joke.
Aizen I'm guessing is the one you think is sepherath? Aizen, for starters, isn't the dark half of ichigo, and he is much stringer then Sepherath could ever dream of being.

all in all, you barelly touched apon any REAL facts of bleach, and the whole begining of the rant is about kids who want to be japanese.

DJ-Delinquent responds:

didn't even bother reading

possibly some annoying rant from some teenaged white kid tryng to be Japanese

Bleach! LOOP Bleach! LOOP

Nice.

Great loop, I'm going to use it for a start menu in a bleach animation, is that o.k?

-KK- Bleach - Asterisk RMX -KK- Bleach - Asterisk RMX

OHMAGOSH!!!

SOOO FUXING SWEET!!!!
I AM SOOOO USING THIS, If you don't mind.

KumoKan responds:

I don't mind. Just make sure to credit me. :)

HP - Battle Heart HP - Battle Heart

cool

I like, it could have been spiced up a bit more, but nice!
It kinda reminds me of kingdom hearts!

ZaronX responds:

I've wanted to do more with this for a while now, but keep drawing a blank on it. : | I'll come back to it and refine it some more sooner or later, for sure! ;)

Thanks for the feedback! :D

Lost Woods Theme Lost Woods Theme

awesome!

Damn, I can't stop listening to this! Can I have your permision to use it a Zelda animation?

verdantkitten responds:

go for it

Naruto - Heavy Violence Naruto - Heavy Violence

Sweet!

I like, may wanna use as well, and undeadWeight, the song is called heavy violence, I duno why, but the original version holds that title, but I think this one is better!