Chaos emerald struggle p1 Chaos emerald struggle p1

B.A.D.

Honestly, there isn't a more gay plotline in exsistance.
ppl fighting randomly for some stones.
not to mention that it has a sonic fan character, the perfect example of terrible spriting ability.

Bad fan character + over-used Plotline that still sucks ass, even though this isn't a plotline, they just APPEAR fighting, + YOSHI(who is epic, but un-needed in this animation) + bad animation overall = 0/10.
Nuff' said, now watch, all you sonic fans are going to rate this review badly.

Sasuke vs Neji Sasuke vs Neji

meh.

I don't cut anyone slack for any excuse, this being your first animation, isn't an excuse, even though it isn't bad for a first.
before I start, NEJI is spelled N-E-J-I.

you rlly need to work on aligning your sprites, it was very jumpy, and it looked wrong. :/
plus they literally Jumped like they where on mars, you may want to tone that down.
I hate stand-still animations, animations with no V-cam, because it has no pizzas and It's boring....I recomend you get one a practice with it.
the over all "battle" wasn't even a battle as they TOOK TURNS hitting each other, it wasn't fluent.
sounds aren't needed, but they would add some fun. : D
USE HIT EFFECTS, don't just have him get hit and go flying, it's un-realistic and looks wrong, using hit effects increases the epicness and it makes the audience FEEL the hits rather then watching it, and if they can imagine that the punch REALLY looked like it would've hurt, then you can send him flying, also, sliding the character just a dash when blocking a hit adds a nice effect as well.
remember to remove ALL back ground color from ALL sprites you use, It's just too noticeable that you left the black inside the symbol neji uses for his 64-palm attack -_-...
something else that bugs me-
the finishers look BAD.
like, you can get up not-harmed BAD.
the choose another winner button for sasuke is broken and you need to fix it, DO NOT post in your description to ignore it and choose neji first.

B4 you reply to this angrily like I know you probably will, read what I said and actually go over and fix it, trust me, it'll look much better.

UltimatePuppetMaster responds:

I know it's bad,but i'm making a naruto vs lee and I promise i'll add:Longer fight,sound effects,and other stuff.

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Top Three Parts:

3.Luig saying Gnarly
2.Toad's Salsa(but you kinda killed it when you showed a picture of toads salsa...)
1.Baby Parahna Plant XD

GameMaster 4: Sonic GameMaster 4: Sonic

lol

Lol, I love the Robotnic part.
"fine, if your gonna be that way then keep the fucking emeralds!"

Into Death Mountain Into Death Mountain

pretty gud.

Very poor sound quallity in the begging though, and parts where choppy, but I actually want to see the next part...

Neji Vs Itachi Neji Vs Itachi

kinda good...

The beggining sux.
being a naruto fan, I don't think itachi or neji would just stand there and let the other attack.
animation needs to be sped up.
and one thing I RLLY need to get out right here right now, if you did this out of boredom, and you even didn't have the curtusy(Yeah, I suck at spelling...) to finish this, then there is NO NEED TO UPLOAD IT TO NG.
Now, if you finished it, and uploaded it, then it would be different.

back to the fight, it isn't a fight at all.
it's just Itachi beating the crap out of Neji.
neji doesn't fight back, and when he tries to, he falls into the most obvious traps itachi could possibly use.

and no motivation to finish it? The only motivation you should need, since this isn't a well thought-out plot filled animation, is completing it.

Not So Ultimate Brawl Not So Ultimate Brawl

First movie or not....

...it doesn't change the fact it's random violence.
You could have at least added a plot, or made it longer, and by the title I thought it was some kinda SSBB parody....not bad for a first, but you could pbviosly do much better.

Sonic Advent Sonic Advent

eeehhhh...

Could have been WAY better, some tips for next time:
1. GET RID OF THOSE ANNOYING WHITE BARS ON THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN.
2.Pick a different soundtrack then BLEACH, as it doesn't fit well, same goes for the intro, it just seems wrong to me to have a sonic series with a BLEACH Japanese opening....
3.The fight in the begining was really boring, try to use better camera movement and some better effects, both sprite and sound wise.
4.the animation Qualitty oddly changes from the opening on, like you animated the begging, and someone else animated the rest, try to stick with one style.
5.YOU DID NOT CREDIT ANY OF THE RESOURCES FOR THE SOUNDS/SPRITES YOU USED!!!!
6.use movie clips for the stances, as some are eirther not alighned, or are simply not animated.
7. REMEMBER TO TAKE OUT ALL WHITE/COLORED BACK GROUND FROM THE SPRITESHEET OUT, As it's obvious that you left some of it in the sprites occasionally.
8.I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, Pls use buttons for the text, if you don't know how, check some tuts.

Over all, you should practice a bit before making another episode.

WolfoftheDarkFlames responds:

got any specific tuts on the text buttons?

Endless Fight:Boss battle Endless Fight:Boss battle

Could have been better

It needs different sound effects, and b.g. music.

Also, you should have a button for the dialogue, as some of it goes too fast.

And I rlly don't think this is much different then any other stick fight, it needs a plot, and a certain unique pizazz you didn't add...

Naruto vs Sasuke 133 Naruto vs Sasuke 133

SWEET!

This has got to be the best sketch animation fight i've EVER seen, I can't wait for the whole thing!